AC INSTALLATION SERVICES IN BALDWIN
Replacing Air Conditioning Units in Homes & Businesses
When it’s sweltering outside, there’s little worse than having an AC unit give up the ghost. After all, there’s only so much you can do to keep yourself cool when your air conditioning isn’t working. If your AC unit has finally died out, you need an expert who can help you find and install the right replacement for your home!
NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair can do just that for customers like you. We are a full-service HVAC company, which means we have the skill and know-how it takes to provide our customers with the solutions they need. We are dedicated not only to providing an excellent customer service experience but also to providing high-quality workmanship for every installation.
Learn more about our AC installation services in Baldwin by calling (516) 377-5200 or by contacting us online!
How to Tell When Your AC Is Beyond Repair
For most people, it’s not always easy to tell when it’s time to get a new AC unit. Without knowing the signs, you can end up paying a lot more in repairs that only address the symptoms, not the real underlying issues.
Here’s how you can tell it’s time to replace your AC with a new installation:
- Your AC is older than 15 years. These units aren’t built to last forever! While some can exceed their expected operational lives, if you’re starting to have problems after 15 years, it may be a sign that it’s time to get a new AC unit.
- You frequently call for repairs. If you’ve been calling technicians out for repairs either more frequently or on a regular basis, it might be time to think about getting a new AC unit. What you’re spending on routine repairs for a dying AC is probably better spent on a new one.
- Your AC’s warranty is void. If your AC unit has suffered from a critical failure past its warranty period, or a similar issue not covered by its warrant, it might be cheaper in the long run to buy a new unit.
- Spiking energy bills. Sometimes increased energy costs can be explained by aging systems. If your AC has to work a lot harder than before to keep your house cool, it might reflect in your energy bill.
- Chronic leaks. Air conditioning units can leak refrigerant, which is the substance that helps to cool air. Sometimes a repair is all it takes, but if leaks keep happening, replacing the unit might be a better solution.
- Unusual noises. AC units make all sorts of noises, but any that sound unusual can be a sign that something is mechanically wrong with your unit. If it’s not worth the cost of a repair, replacing it is the next best option.
- Rodent nesting damage. To mice, rats, and other small animals, your AC unit could look like a safe place to call home. These critters are nesting animals, which means that they’ll drag all sorts of debris into your AC unit. This can interfere with your AC’s inner workings and cause irreparable damage over time. Rodents like to chew things to file down their teeth, so they present a particular risk to wiring and plastics inside your AC.
High-Quality Service You Can Trust
At NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair, we stand behind our AC installation services in Baldwin. We are dedicated to providing our customers with high-quality service and workmanship that doesn’t compromise on anything.
When you need help, call us and we’ll come out as soon as possible. We have 24/7 service availability, which means we’ll be there on time whenever you need our assistance!