Nassau County Heating Services
Call Now to Request Service! (516) 219-1952
At NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair, we understand the importance of keeping your home warm and cozy during New York’s harsh winters. If you have encountered a problem with your heating system, our Nassau County heating experts are here to help. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our qualified, friendly technicians are well-equipped to fix your furnace or boiler and restore comfort to your home or business.
For superior heating services on Long Island or in NYC, call us today at (516) 219-1952.
Professional Heating Repairs
If your heater is too noisy, cycling too frequently, continually blowing, producing little to no warm air, or acting strangely in any other way, it is a good idea to reach out to our skilled technicians to come to take a look. We will provide a thorough inspection, accurately identify the cause of your heater failure, and advise you on your best repair options.
We have extensive experience repairing all types of heater problems, including:
- Dirty filters
- Slipped or frayed blower belts
- Malfunctioning thermostats
- Worn out ball bearings
- Cracked heat exchangers
- Seized blower motors
- Corroded condenser coils
- General mechanical problems
Unless you have received training to repair heaters, we recommend that you let a trusted Nassau County heating repair professional resolve the issue for you. Attempting to take care of it on your own could void the warranty on the system or even lead to more significant problems.
Signs Your Heater is in Need of Repairs
It's important to keep an eye and ear out for signs that something is wrong with your heater. The sooner you catch the problem, the quicker and cheaper the repairs are likely to be. The longer you let a problem persist, the more likely that a major component will fail, costing you far more money than if you called in the professionals right away.
Some of the most common signs that your heater is in need of repairs include:
- Strange noises: While your heater will likely make noises every now and then, if you hear any loud clunks, bangs, or rattles, then you should call in a professional to take a look and make sure nothing important is broken.
- Persistent odor: Similar to strange noises, your heater will likely give off some smell, especially the first time you turn it on for the year. If the odor hangs around long after turning your heater on, then it could be a sign that dirt or debris is caught inside, or that something needs to be repaired.
- Cold pockets around your home: If you detect new cold spots around your home, it's likely because your heater has a problem, or that something is blocking the air ducts to that area. An experienced Long Island heating technician can identify and fix this issue.
- Your heater's pilot light is burning yellow, not blue: If you ever notice this, turn off your heater immediately and give us a call at (516) 219-1952. This is a sign that your heater is producing carbon monoxide gas, which is incredibly dangerous and needs to be fixed right away.
Signs You Need a New Heating System
At some point, your heating system will need to be replaced. Heaters typically last 15 to 20 years. If your system has reached this age, you will need to keep an eye out for signs that it is time to install a new one.
There are several signs that it could be time to replace your heater, including:
- A history of frequent repairs
- Lack of airflow
- Uneven heating throughout your property
- Poor indoor air quality
- Abnormal sounds and smells
- High utility bills
If you notice any of these problems, reach out to NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair as soon as possible. We will inspect your system to see if repairs can be made and then advise you on the best way to proceed.
Energy-Efficient Heating Installation in Nassau County
When determining which replacement heating system is best for your situation, one of your top concerns is minimal energy consumption. No one wants to pay more for utilities than they have to.
Conserving energy on heating is achieved through a variety of factors, including:
- The unit must be the proper size
- The unit should have a high-efficiency rating
- The unit must be installed correctly
- The unit must be adequately maintained
Our heating installation team is here to help you with all of these aspects. Not only will we help you find a heating system that is properly sized for your space and is rated to perform efficiently, but we will also ensure that it is set up and maintained for optimal performance. We can also inspect your current ductwork to see if any repairs are needed to increase your system’s efficiency.
Contact NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair
No matter what type of heating issue you are facing, our team is committed to providing the outstanding service that you deserve. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction, which means you can have peace of mind knowing we will get the job done right.
Our Nassau County heating experts repair all brands and models and offer a range of quality replacement options for you to choose from. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you.
We aren't happy unless all of our customers are happy. We always stand behind our work, and don't leave the job until it's done right!
Fast, On Time Arrival
We pride ourselves on getting to you in a timely manner, every time! We aim to minimize stress so you can get back to your day.
Seven days a week, our team is available for you in case of a HVAC or plumbing emergency! Call now to see how we can help.
We understand that some projects require additional assistance. Contact us for more information about our options. Assistance is available for new install and repair.