Baldwin Boiler Services
Heating Solutions for Homes of Any Size on Long Island & NYC
Boilers are an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly way of heating your home. They work by cycling cold water through a series of heated pipes and distributing it throughout your home as either hot water or steam. At NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair, we’ve been repairing, installing, replacing, cleaning, and maintaining boilers since 2012. We work with a variety of types and brands, including energy-efficient units, and our work is backed by a warranty. We also offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Types of Boiler Installation & Replacement
At NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair, we install and replace various types of boilers depending on your heating needs and the size of your family and home.
- Standard boilers: Also known as conventional boilers, standard boilers are best for larger homes and buildings. They rapidly heat water in the pipes that run through the tank and then send the hot water out to taps as necessary. We recommend these units for floor heating systems and larger-scale tasks.
- Combination boiler: Also known as a Combi, we recommend combination boilers for small residences, such as apartments or studios. Because they don’t include storage tanks, they receive water from water mains. However, if you have the space available you can add on a tank which is known as the Combi-storage boiler. One of the benefits of this type of unit is that it provides you with hot water and heat on demand without any wait time. Because using multiple taps at once can lead to a decrease in water pressure, it’s best to only select this type of boiler if you have a small family.
- System boilers: Also known as sealed-system boilers, system boilers are great because they quickly deliver water to multiple taps without causing any decrease in water pressure. They store and heat water in a cylinder which is sent to taps or converted to steam to produce heat. We recommend these units if you have an average-sized home. However, it’s important to note that they do not deliver hot water instantly and if the stored water in the cylinder runs out, it will take longer for you to receive hot water from your taps.
Boiler Cleaning & Maintenance
NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair is recognized as the region’s premier boiler cleaning company. Our extensive experience is second to none—we’ve cleaned and maintained boilers in hundreds of homes. Our professionals have the expertise to accurately assess the condition of your unit, make repair recommendations, and perform the necessary cleansing to ensure it works for years to come. We are licensed and highly trained.
It’s important to get routine cleaning and maintenance done by our Baldwin boiler specialists because it will ensure that your unit runs more efficiently and that your family will be protected from any potential hazards. By cleaning your unit, you will prevent scale and corrosion and increase its efficiency. It will also decrease the chances of a boiler explosion or a complete system failure. Another added benefit is that it decreases the possibility of needing major repairs, which will save you money; emergency repairs are always more expensive than preventative maintenance.
Common Boiler Problems
One of the major advantages of a boiler is that it has few mechanical parts, which means it typically lasts for many years. However, when one does need repairs, it’s important to not take any chances with your safety and entrust the help of a professional, like our Baldwin boiler repair specialists.
Most often, when a boiler stops functioning as it should, the problem is with the expansion tank or circulator. However, it’s important to be aware of common problems so you know when to call us for repairs.
These problems include:
- It doesn’t produce any heat
- It is leaking or dripping
- It makes banging, whistling, or gurgling sounds
- It keeps turning on or off
- It doesn’t produce enough water pressure
Don’t suffer through a cold New York winter. Call (516) 219-1952 for fast and reliable boiler services.
Looking forward to being a long time customer!- Edwin P.
Committed to doing the job well- Esteban I.
5 Star Company!- Satisfied Customer
Very very happy- RoseAnn V.
Next time I have an issue, he will be the first I call- Daniel G.
We aren't happy unless all of our customers are happy. We always stand behind our work, and don't leave the job until it's done right!
Fast, On Time Arrival
We pride ourselves on getting to you in a timely manner, every time! We aim to minimize stress so you can get back to your day.
Seven days a week, our team is available for you in case of a HVAC or plumbing emergency! Call now to see how we can help.
We understand that some projects require additional assistance. Contact us for more information about our options. Assistance is available for new install and repair.