Nassau County AC Repair
Keeping You Cool During Warm Long Island & NYC Summers
While the summers in New York do not get too hot, we do experience humidity and a malfunctioning air conditioner can lead to extreme discomfort. When you need repairs, turn to the experienced and courteous Nassau County AC repair technicians at NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair. We are capable of working with any type of unit and are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations.
Common Problems with AC Units
A broken air conditioner on one of the hottest days of the year is a major inconvenience. This is why it’s important to know who to call for fast, efficient service that will help ensure your unit is running smoothly and will provide you with the cooling comfort you need.
If you are experiencing any of the following problems with your unit, it’s time to call one of our Nassau County AC repair specialists:
- Refrigerant leaks: A system that is low on refrigerant could mean it was undercharged during installation or you have a leak. Unfortunately, adding more refrigerant is not a feasible solution for leaks. When you call us, a trained HVAC technician will repair the leak, ensure that it is properly fixed, and recharge your system with an appropriate amount of refrigerant. This will ensure that your unit functions for optimal performance and efficiency.
- Dirty coils or filters: When your coils or filters become too dirty, it can result in your system not functioning properly and may even cause the compressor or fans to fail prematurely. This is why it’s important to receive routine maintenance.
- Electric control failure: Another reason it’s important to receive routine maintenance is because the wires and terminals in many air conditioning units can easily corrode, causing system malfunctions. Our technicians will inspect your system and ensure that your electrical connections and contacts are in proper working condition. Additionally, if your unit turns on and off frequently, it could result in your compressor and fans wearing out.
- Sensor problems: If your air conditioner cycles constantly or behaves erratically, it could mean that the sensor has been knocked out of position. The sensor is located behind the control panel and measures the temperature of the air coming into the evaporative coil. When you call us for repairs, our technicians will carefully adjust it back into position.
- Drainage problems: Nassau County summers tend to be warm and humid. Unfortunately, humidity can cause damage to your condensate drain. Our technicians will check to ensure there is no clog and that your room unit is mounted level to ensure proper drainage.
- Frozen coil: If you’re having issues with airflow, it could be the result of a frozen coil. Our technicians will inspect your unit to ensure you don’t have low refrigerant, dirty air filters, or an obstructed return air duct.
Whether your unit can be fixed with repairs or if you need a complete replacement, our team at NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair is ready to help. Give us a call to schedule your service today!
To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (516) 219-1952. Our work comes with a warranty and your satisfaction guaranteed.
Looking forward to being a long time customer!- Edwin P.
Committed to doing the job well- Esteban I.
5 Star Company!- Satisfied Customer
Very very happy- RoseAnn V.
Next time I have an issue, he will be the first I call- Daniel G.
We aren't happy unless all of our customers are happy. We always stand behind our work, and don't leave the job until it's done right!
Fast, On Time Arrival
We pride ourselves on getting to you in a timely manner, every time! We aim to minimize stress so you can get back to your day.
Seven days a week, our team is available for you in case of a HVAC or plumbing emergency! Call now to see how we can help.
We understand that some projects require additional assistance. Contact us for more information about our options. Assistance is available for new install and repair.