AC Installation in Baldwin
Call the Dedicated Technicians at NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair
Even if you take excellent care of your air conditioning unit and keep up with all routine maintenance, there comes a time where you will need a new unit. Or perhaps you’ve bought a new home or are looking to improve energy efficiency. Whatever the reason you need a new system, our skilled Baldwin AC installation technicians at NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair can help. In addition to a solid warranty, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We will work with you to determine which unit will be the most affordable and best meet your home’s needs.
Our Thorough Installation Process
Our Baldwin AC installation experts will tailor their process depending upon your home’s unique qualities and the unit you select. However, it’s still a good idea to familiarize yourself with the basics of the installation process.
During an AC installation, our technicians will:
- Carefully uninstall your current unit if you are replacing it
- Acquire all local permits and schedule required inspections
- Install or prepare ductwork to connect to your new unit
- Properly position and place any units that will go outside
- Determine the proper sizing for electrical and refrigeration lines and piping and ensure that all connections are safe and working properly
- Install a new one or reuse your existing thermostat
- Charge the new system and ensure it starts according to manufacturer specifications
- Conduct a post-installation inspection to ensure everything is working properly and is connected as it should be
We Stock a Variety of Brands and Types of AC Units
At NY Boiler & Air Conditioning Repair, we only work with the best brands to ensure that what we install is quality and will provide you with the cooling comfort you’re searching for.
Our technicians are skilled at installing units from the following brands:
- American Standard
How to Tell It’s Time for a New AC Unit
Although most systems are designed to last for years, certain telltale signs indicate it’s time to replace your current unit.
These signs include:
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old
- Your air conditioner needs frequent repairs
- Your energy bills continue to increase
- You have varying temperatures throughout the rooms in your house
Consider Installing a Ductless Mini-Split System
If your home does not have existing ductwork, or you’d prefer an AC system that allows for each room to be set to individual temperatures, a ductless mini-split unit is an excellent option. Instead of ducts, these units only require a small outdoor unit to be installed and however many indoor units you want. The indoor units only need electricity and a place to be mounted.
In addition to the ability to set each room to a different temperature, these systems have a variety of other benefits including:
- They are more cost-effective: Because they require less power due to being smaller than forced-air systems, and because you are no longer cooling rooms that aren’t occupied, you will save money on your utility bills. Additionally, some units make you eligible for tax credits or utility rebates.
- They improve indoor air quality: Ductless systems are much cleaner than traditional systems because ducts can get dirty easily and need to be cleaned often. Additionally, ductless systems have filters that reduce dust, bacteria, pollen, allergens, and other contaminants in the air.
- They are less invasive and quicker to install: Because they are smaller and don’t require ducts, they take up less space and don’t require you to sacrifice square footage to account for walls built around ductwork.
- They lower your carbon footprint: Because you aren’t cooling every room of your house at once, ductless systems are far more energy efficient. Additionally, these units follow Energy Star guidelines and use a refrigerant that is safer for the environment.
Whether you want a forced-air or ductless system, our Baldwin AC installation specialists are here to help. Give us a call today at (516) 219-1952.
Looking forward to being a long time customer!- Edwin P.
Committed to doing the job well- Esteban I.
5 Star Company!- Satisfied Customer
Very very happy- RoseAnn V.
Next time I have an issue, he will be the first I call- Daniel G.
We aren't happy unless all of our customers are happy. We always stand behind our work, and don't leave the job until it's done right!
Fast, On Time Arrival
We pride ourselves on getting to you in a timely manner, every time! We aim to minimize stress so you can get back to your day.
Seven days a week, our team is available for you in case of a HVAC or plumbing emergency! Call now to see how we can help.
We understand that some projects require additional assistance. Contact us for more information about our options. Assistance is available for new install and repair.